East MacDonnell Ranges Adventure | 2021
Booking Instructions | Terms & Conditions | Cancellation Policy
Thank you for your interest booking our East MacDonnell Ranges Painting Adventure | 2021. Please read this information carefully for instructions on how to secure your place.
**We will hold a tentative position for you for 5 days from this message, once your full payment has been received with cleared funds, you will receive a confirmation email that your place in the workshop has been secured.
***When you make payment you accept and agree to the below terms and conditions.
The full cost of the Workshop is $3600 per person and $3200 Double room available (only when booked together). Please note there are no twin share rooms available. We will be staying on a station and our culinary needs will be tended to by our exclusive chef (flown from Melbourne). All food for the duration of the trip is included. Enjoy a hearty breakfast, lunch and a 2 course dinner cooked by our chef. Alison will provide scheduled transport from Alice Springs to our station and return as well as transport to painting sites for you and your gear. Once you have confirmed the workshop, we will provide details regarding the flight schedule for you to book so that you can align with the transport arrangements.
Exclusions: Flights, national parks pass, art supplies and alcohol. The venue is licensed.
To secure your place, you need to make full payment. Payments will need to be via direct bank deposit.
Account name: Mt Inspiring PTY LTD
BSB: 641 - 800
Account number: 200431695
Costings: *Prices and services quoted are subject to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances or changes from the venue/catering beyond our control. All participants need to have travel insurance.
**Please use your full name and workshop name as identification on your payment e.g. for Andrew Antoniou's workshop: Firstname Lastname. Once you have made your deposit please send us an email so we can keep an eye out for your payment & send you a confirmation once it is received.
Note: clearing times differ from bank to bank, please allow up to 3 business days for your payment to clear.
Terms and Conditions including Cancellation policy:
We are always happy for you to substitute someone into your place. If you have no one to fill your place, cancellations will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Cancellations up to Feb 28th 2021 will receive a full refund LESS $250.
- Cancellations from 1st March to 28th March will receive a full refund LESS $1000.
- Cancellations from the 29th March to 30th of April will receive a full refund LESS $1500
- Cancellations from the 1st of May to 14th of June will receive a full refund LESS $2000
- Cancellations from the 15th of June will receive no refund.
- Cancellation of the workshop by AlisonChiamartworkshops at any time, will result in all registered participants receiving a FULL refund. In the unlikely event of this occurring, all participants will be notified in writing. This includes cancellation of the workshop due to COVID-19 restrictions (as stated and imposed by the relevant health authorities). Cancellation of the workshop is at the directors discretion.
- In the unlikely event that Alison herself cannot make the workshop, she may elect to use a substitute artistic director and this will NOT result in the painting trip being cancelled.
- ALL cancellations must be in writing. The date of cancellation is the date your email is date stamped.
All workshop participants will be required to sign a disclaimer and to adhere to the terms and conditions of the workshop.
We will make every attempt to run the workshop as advertised, however sometimes things happen that we have no control over. At all times we will attempt to deliver the best solution for you AND run the workshop.
The terms and conditions of the accommodation provider must be adhered to at all times, any penalties will be passed to the individual participant. For those who are unable to align with provided transport, separate transport arrangements may be able to be made at cost of $250 single way which will be borne by yourself.
To help you to prepare and to give you time to do this, I will send out a materials list and liaise with you generally as required regarding accommodation, dietary & medical requirements when full payment is received, and your place confirmed.
I'm so excited to share this part this amazing part of Australia with you and look forward to painting alongside you,
Alison Chiam Art Workshops