Do you know someone who has made an outstanding contribution to making our City a better place to live, work or play? Shoalhaven City Council is seeking nominations for the 2021 Shoalhaven Australia Day Awards.
The awards are held as part of the Australia Day Celebrations for 2021, organised by Shoalhaven City Council in conjunction with the Australia Day Council NSW.
The Awards aim to recognise outstanding contributions to the local community during 2020.
CategoriesThere are five categories, including:
- Young Citizen Award - 24 years and younger
- Citizen Award - 25 years and older
- Outstanding Contribution to an Inclusive Shoalhaven - All ages. This category acknowledges nominees who have made an outstanding contribution to making the Shoalhaven a more inclusive community for people of all abilities, ages and/or culture.
- Outstanding Contribution towards Innovating Arts & Culture - Open to both artists and non-artists contributing to the arts in any capacity
- Outstanding Contribution to the Environment - This award is open to all ages and highlights nominees who have made an outstanding contribution to the environment within the Shoalhaven.
The Awards PresentationThe Awards will be presented by Mayor Amanda Findley at the Shoalhaven Australia Day Awards 2021 Presentation Ceremony which will be held on 26 January 2021.